The Faculty Club began in 1923 with a foundation of kinship and although it has grown and transformed over the years, it continues as a true part of the Campus Community.
The Club upholds its tradition of excellence and is committed to being a forum where ideas, camaraderie, friendships and social events are shared by all members within a unique, comfortable environment. The place to connect among colleagues and family, clients and friends – with membership open to faculty, staff, and administrators, as well as alumni and friends of the University. The Club is led by an elected Board of Control and supported by its membership and their use of the facility.
- Membership provides equal privileges to spouses.
- No Monthly Minimums
- Full Catering Services
- A Home-Away-from-Home Atmosphere
- Two Distinctive Lunch Dining areas
- Second Thursday & Friday Dinner Service
- OSU Golf Club Reciprocity Benefits
- Quiet Lounge Areas
- Seven Small Private Rooms for Meetings, Lunches & Family Gatherings
- On Site Executive Chef serving 'Ohio Proud' Ingredients
- University Linked Rotating Art Exhibits
- Reciprocity Opportunities
- Wireless Internet Access Throughout the Building